[vlc-devel] Re: Notes on building under MacOS-X

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Mon Dec 13 21:55:41 CET 2004

Hi Philip.
First of all, thanks for your hints and ideas. :)

> 1) strange configuration warning?
No clue how to fix that. This does happen with Cocoa.h at my site too,
but it does not trigger any problems.

> 2, 4) Seemingly missing OSD.h include in playlist.m
Works fine for me, but fails at your site because of your
case-sensitive file system. It should be fixed now.

> 3) Multiple wxEntry definitions.
No idea about that, except the WxWidgets is enormously buggy (although
not WxGTK for X11 usage) under OSX and therefore shouldn't be used
actually. Perhaps the developers of this interface have an idea.

> 5) Case-sensitive directory reference.  This may not be a problem when
> building under HFS(?), I'm building on UFS, so I needed to make the
> capitalization fix to continue.
That's fixed with the r9551 version of the svn source.

Best regards,
Felix