[vlc-devel] vlc and fc3

Dermot McGahon dermot at dspsrv.com
Wed Dec 15 11:03:51 CET 2004

Hi,

Trying to get up and running on fc3. I believe an RPM is on it's way, but
in the
meantime, I was going to go through the install third party libraries and
compile
 from trunk process.

I've hit a problem with the bootstrap script though. Any developers
already using
fc3 and have resolved this?

Installing an older version of gettext may solve the problem, but I just
want to
ask first before trying that.

Dermot.
--

+ autopoint -f
/usr/bin/autopoint: line 342: /usr/share/gettext/archive.tar.gz: No such
file or directory
cvs checkout: cannot find module `archive' - ignored
find: archive: No such file or directory
find: archive: No such file or directory
autopoint: *** infrastructure files for version 0.11.5 not found; this is
autopoint from GNU gettext-tools 0.14.1
autopoint: *** Stop.
[root at epia vlc-trunk]# gettext
gettext     gettextize
[root at epia vlc-trunk]# gettext --version
gettext (GNU gettext-runtime) 0.14.1
Copyright (C) 1995-1997, 2000-2004 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Written by Ulrich Drepper.