[vlc-devel] Re: libdca

Benjamin PRACHT bigben+spam at videolan.org
Mon Dec 20 23:25:23 CET 2004

On Mon, Dec 20, 2004, johnny Laura wrote :
> Hi, my question is about the libdca source pakage; well how do I
> obtain the libdca***.tar.gz?? and when; I obtained the
> ts_102114v010201p.pdf file

As staed on our website:

DTS Inc. claims that distributing this software is a violation of their
patent EP 864 146. At DTS Inc. request, we decided, as a precautionary
measure, to provisionally suspend the distribution of libdca while
reviewing DTS Inc. claim. This is not an acknowledgement of the validity
of the claim.
The previous name "libdts" was changed to "libdca" as a precautionary
measure.

--
BigBen