[vlc-devel] Re: Deinterlace blend

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Thu Feb 5 09:56:23 CET 2004

There has certainly been some changes to the deinterlace code lately. Some
done by me. But I thought they should affect most of the modes. I whould be
_very_ interrested in a backtrace if you can provide one.
Simple howto:
ulimit -c unlimited
rm core*
vlc <your options>
gdb vlc core.<some number>
bt

Also, if you have valgrind installed I whould be interrested in a full log
from a run in valgrind.
Simple howto:
script log
valgrind --num-callers=20 ./vlc -vvv <your options>
exit

Log should be in a file called "log" at this point.

Sigmund