[vlc-devel] Writing VLC interface plug-in

Sooyoung maximus at cmu.edu
Sat Feb 7 07:30:18 CET 2004

Hi,
I'm trying to write a simple GUI interface plug-in (for practice. I'll
try write a more complicated one later), but the "VideoLAN Client API
Documentation" on the web does not provide much information.
Specifically, 'section 2.7 How to write an interface plugin' is only a
half-page long and I cannot find 'plugins' directory at all. Could
anyone provide some general instructions? I've just downloaded and
compiled "VLC source code tarball (0.7.0)" on Cygwin under Windows
environment.
Thanks!!

Sooyoung