[vlc-devel] Re: VLC-0.7.1 test1 on sunday ?
jason at geshp.com
Sun Feb 8 01:33:14 CET 2004
Gildas Bazin wrote:
>We've been delaying a 0.7.1 release way too much so I'd propose that we do a
>0.7.1-test1 release tomorrow (sunday).
>There were a few major bugs in 0.7.0 (notably the impossibility to save
>boolean options in the config file) so we really need a release to happen
>soon. And I'm not even talking about all the new features that have been
>added since the last release :)
>A test2 release could be done soon after (next week-end ?) and we could
>start the translation process at that time.
>This should give us a 0.7.1 release in about 3 weeks.
>Any objections or comments ?
I'm for it.
Fedora / Red Hat Maintainer
This is the vlc-devel mailing-list, see http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
To unsubscribe, please read http://developers.videolan.org/lists.html
If you are in trouble, please contact <postmaster at videolan.org>
More information about the vlc-devel