[vlc-devel] wxWindows broken in last cvs

Petrus wannaearn at libero.it
Fri Feb 13 14:44:35 CET 2004

Hi all,
last cvs VLC doesn't compile any more its wxWindows interface on my linux suse
linux 9 (2.4.21-166).
At the end of the making procecss VLC comes out only with GTK+ intf.
VLC 0.7.0 and 0.7.1-test1 tarball compile smoothly and with their wxWindows intf.

I've autoconf 2.57-161 and wxGTK 2.4.2-1 (libs and devel).
When configuring the cvs I get this warning (in 0.70 and 0.71 test1 not):

checking for wx-config... /usr/bin/wx-config
checking wx/wxprec.h usability... yes
checking wx/wxprec.h presence... no
configure: WARNING: wx/wxprec.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected by the
preprocessor!
configure: WARNING: wx/wxprec.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: ## Report this to bug-autoconf at gnu.org. ##
checking for wx/wxprec.h... no
Cannot find wxWindows development headers.

What's wrong?

Bye
Petrus