[vlc-devel] Re: Building on MacOS X (for surround debuging)

ozone at algorithm.com.au ozone at algorithm.com.au
Thu Feb 19 18:00:26 CET 2004

On 20/02/2004, at 2:23 AM, Derk-Jan Hartman wrote:

> A G5 is always in digital mode, so if you want to output pcm, you need
> to switch and you need to take hog mode while you do that.

Derk-Jan, if you'd like a G5 for testing, I'm happy to give you a shell
account on my machine at work.  It's in Australia, so I'm not sure how
fast your connection to it will be, but you're welcome to use it for
any VLC work if you like.  (Usual restrictions apply, respect the other
users on the system, don't run bots on there, yadda yadda :).

--
% Andre Pang : trust.in.love.to.save