[vlc-devel] Re: VLC 0.7.1-test2 & localizations

Felix Kühne fk at aenneburghardt.de
Sun Feb 22 19:42:32 CET 2004

Hello,

> As usual, please hammer this test version as much as you can and
> report on
> any problems you have.

I'm not able to save a playlist with the test1 and test2 - versions
with the OSX port (OSX 10.3.2). I receive this message: "main: no
playlist export module matched "m3u""

The playback of mp3-files or mp3-streams in avi-containers is also not
possible with both versions. I receive "main: couldn't find a filter
for the conversion" and "main: couldn't set an input pipeline" always.

> And for our beloved translators :), the new translation files to
> update have
> been uploaded there:

My update of the german translation will be ready on wednesday or
thursday.

Best regards,
Felix