[vlc-devel] Skeleton video frame processing code

D. W. kleenex at softhome.net
Sun Jan 4 00:52:24 CET 2004

Hello,

Could someone _please_ post some skeleton code on how to process a raw
video frame (YUV or otherwise) with VLC?

I've looked at the various access routines (v4l, file, dvb, dshow) but
they are all furnished-code and I would like the basics instead.

Reason I ask is I am currently developing BSD (brooktree878 /
bktr driver) video capture device support for VLC, and I'm not sure
what fields to fill in and such.  Trying to convert the
modules/access/v4l/v4l.c ioctls into bsd-compatible ioctls is proving
more difficult than it should :(

Thanks in advance,

--
Best regards,