[vlc-devel] Re: mozilla plugin

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Wed Jan 7 17:38:45 CET 2004

You are setting a configuration variable here. To change settings on
the fly you need to use 'normal' variables.
I'm not sure you can use those in the mozilla plugin though...
Normally you would use them like:

vlc_value_t *val;
val.i_int = 2;
var_Set( p_intf, "audio-channel", val);

(This behaviour was implemented after the mozilla plugin was created)

DJ

On 07 jan 2004, at 15:47, Mario Shroom wrote:

> hello,
>
> Question about the mozilla plugin :
>
> In vlcpeer.cpp,
> I've added a function for switching the audio channel.
> I use : VLC_Set ( p_plugin->i_vlc, "conf::audio-channel", value );
>
> If i call this function before I play the movie, it's fine : i've got
> the
> expected audio channel.
>
> But, if I call it when the movie is already playing, it doesn't work.
> Why ? Is there another way to do this while the movie is playing ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bushido
>
> E-mail, Dialogue en direct et SMS gratuits sur minitel : 3615 CARAMAIL

----
Universiteit Twente
Derk-Jan Hartman (d.hartman at student.utwente dot nl)
http://home.student.utwente.nl/d.hartman