[vlc-devel] Re: MacOS X: Controls not working anymore?

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Wed Jul 7 16:23:15 CEST 2004

On 07 jul 2004, at 15:20, Jean-Alexis Montignies wrote:
> The controls seems to not work anymore for the version got from
> subversion: is my work area corrupted in some way?
>
> Can someone try this?
>
> I can not scrub through the file using the timeline, or accelerate,
> slow down the playing. The items are enabled, I just don't have any
> reaction.
> I have an old version for comparison that works for the same media.

This is correct. It's caused by the many access2 and demux2 changes
that were made in combination with my changes in intf.h intf.m recently
(bringing back NSApplication to a higher level). I don't have time
right now to fix this, though it shouldn't be difficult.

---
Universiteit Twente
Derk-Jan Hartman (d.hartman at student.utwente dot nl)
http://home.student.utwente.nl/d.hartman