[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r7787 (oaubert)

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Thu Jun 3 17:22:01 CEST 2004

I just had a look at this module, and I'm not sure I like everything. First
it seems to depend heavily on the input, which is imho bad, next it uses
lots of old api calls. This isn't that bad, but it will need some update
soon. Third, it doesn't seem thread-safe. The pointers seems to stay put so
it shouldn't crash, but you risk saving half a picture and half an old
picture. Lastly the coding conventions are not followed.

Hope this can be seen as constructive critisism.

Sigmund