[vlc-devel] Re: [MOD] Mac OSX multichannel patch

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Wed Jun 9 23:23:27 CEST 2004

I think the audio device is a dynamic menu.... though i'm not really
sure. So as soon as you edit the vars etc, the menu should update as
well. (if not, then it should be changed to do so :)

And no, the refresh callback system isn't working on OSX. But that's
only for preferences anyway, and this defnietly doesn't need to be
implemented as a preference, rather as a variable system.

DJ