[vlc-devel] Fedora 2 RPMS

R. Bernstein rocky at panix.com
Mon Jun 21 13:50:30 CEST 2004

I may try it if I can find it. Where is it? (Hint: if the intention of
the posting to get people to try the RPM's, it'd be a good idea to
post a URL.)

I've looked here:
  ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/Fedora/RPMS/
or here:
  ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/2/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/

The corresponding www URL's seem to give me truncated lists which
don't go down to vlc. Doing a search on http://rpmfind.net turns up
mandrake 0.7.2 RPMs.

For 0.7.1 there's this:
  http://download.videolan.org/pub/vlc/0.7.1/rpm/rh9-fc2/vlc/

At any rate, whereever it is, it doesn't seem to be all that easy to find.
(No, google doesn't show it either.)