[vlc-devel] MPEG-2-TS bug.

Peter Kjellerup Rasmussen pkr at daimi.au.dk
Fri Jun 25 23:08:10 CEST 2004

Hi.

I am trying to stream a mpeg-2-ts movie over a LAN. Only the video
window stays black, and the log gets swamped with messages like this:

[00000210] main audio output warning: received buffer in the future
(174188019)
[00000210] main audio output warning: received buffer in the future
(174203365)
[00000210] main audio output warning: received buffer in the future
(174210335)
[00000210] main audio output warning: received buffer in the future
(174219941)
[00000210] main audio output warning: received buffer in the future
(174225399)
[00000211] main video output warning: vout warning: early picture
skipped (172075604)
[00000210] main audio output warning: received buffer in the future
(174231764)
[00000210] main audio output warning: received buffer in the future
(174245112)
[00000211] main video output warning: vout warning: early picture
skipped (172084028)
[00000210] main audio output warning: received buffer in the future
(174245537)
[00000210] main audio output warning: received buffer in the future
(174260936)

I have tested this with the daily build and its the same as with the
official 0.7.2 release.

I have tried to search the bug database, forums and old mailing list and
found nothing. If there is a bug reported already i appreciate it if
someone could direct me there so i could monitor it for progress.

If you need a sample file I'll investigate if we're allowed to release
it (i think so, but i need approval). (its big (300mb or so)

I really appreciate any help what so ever. If you need more info please
mail a request.

-Peter Rasmussen