[vlc-devel] New to VLC and to the list...

Tim Omernick timo at omnigroup.com
Tue Mar 9 02:50:00 CET 2004

Hi everyone.  My name is Tim Omernick.  I'm an engineer at The Omni
Group (http://www.omnigroup.com/) during the day, but I would really
like to help out on an open source project in my spare time.  I
recently heard that the maintainer of the Mac OS X port was moving on
to bigger and better things, leaving the port in a somewhat orphaned
state.

Anyway, I've successfully compiled VLC from CVS, and I was wondering
where I should go from here.  Is there some way I can get bugs assigned
to me?  Is there a specific person I should be talking to/working
under?

In other words, how can I help you guys?  :-)

Thanks,
-t