[vlc-devel] live.com and the RTP-header marker bit

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Thu Mar 25 22:36:19 CET 2004

I'm working on a h261 decoder for rtp streaming content. I get the data as a
normal video decoder from the livedotcom demux. Problem is that I need to
call a method on the decoder class when a new frame is detected, and this is
marked by the M bit in the rtp header. So I have two questions:

1: how do I get the status of the M(marker) bit out of the live.com library.

2: how do I pass that kind of info through to the decoder module.

Sigmund