[vlc-devel] Re: Developing with VLC

Sigmund Augdal sigmunau at stud.ntnu.no
Mon Mar 29 13:48:55 CEST 2004

Browse around on developers.videolan.org. There are compilation instructions
and pointers to bits and pieces of documentation. But vlc isn't well suited
for embedding into other things, at least not on osX. For example of
embedded vlc see the mozilla plugin in the mozilla subdir of the vlc sources.

Sigmund