[vlc-devel] Re: MP4 Movies that stop before they are finished

James MacLean macleajb at ednet.ns.ca
Mon May 3 02:27:14 CEST 2004

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, James MacLean wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, James MacLean wrote:
> Noticed that with --noaudio or by using a stream with no audio everything
> plays as expected. Also no repeating of :

Actually, if I have a video only mp4, it streams ok over http. If I have
an audio stream only mp4, it streams ok over http. If I have a stream with
2 audio tracks, it streams ok. If I have a stream with video tracks it
streams ok. But combine and audio track and a video track in any order and
it fails to stream over http. All work fine when streaming from a local
file.

What happens when you demux both audio and video that is different then
just demuxing video or just demuxing audio?

JES
James B. MacLean        macleajb at ednet.ns.ca
Department of Education
Nova Scotia, Canada