[vlc-devel] vlc: svn commit r7633 (massiot)
svn at videolan.org
Mon May 10 16:57:00 CEST 2004
r7633 | massiot | 2004-05-10 16:57:00 +0200 (Mon, 10 May 2004) | 28 lines
A /trunk/modules/access/dvb/linux_dvb.c (from /trunk/modules/access/dvb/dvb.c:7632)
* modules/access/dvb: Major rewrite of the code.
- new options (now prepended with --dvb) :
--dvb-program : to work around the non-working --program
--dvb-inversion : to (optionally) specify the inversion, which is not
the same as polarization
--dvb-budget-mode : if you have a budget card this will set a filter
on 0x2000, meaning all PIDs will be returned by
the driver. The budget-mode is compatible with demux2.
--dvb-satno : to specify a sat number in the diseqc system
--dvb-voltage : to specify the voltage of the LNB (0 is a permitted
value in special configurations)
--dvb-tone : to enable/disable the 22kHz tone (by default it is sent
if frequency >= lnb-slof)
- fixed a handful of QPSK tuning bugs, especially the diseqc was not
working and frequencies above 11700 couldn't be tuned to.
- the modules now uses the inherited object variables for its
- symbol-rate= url option is now srate= for consistency with the
- all linux-dvb specific code is now in linux_dvb.c. access.c contains
only code which could be reused on other platforms.
- better keep track of demux file descriptors (especially useful on
- do not block in read() when no data is available.
- fixed msleep() calls (reminder : mtime_t is in _microseconds_).
I didn't test the QAM and OFDM variants, so please report.
This is the vlc-devel mailing-list, see http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
To unsubscribe, please read http://developers.videolan.org/lists.html
If you are in trouble, please contact <postmaster at videolan.org>
More information about the vlc-devel