[vlc-devel] Commit access (for corba module)

Olivier Aubert oaubert at lisi.univ-lyon1.fr
Thu May 13 17:57:28 CEST 2004

Hello

I developped the corba module some time ago and it has been integrated
in the VLC tree. However, since its integration, it has greatly changed
(for the better of course) and I would like to update it. Would it be
possible to have commit access to the svn repository, as it seems the
simplest way to maintain it ?

For information, the latest version can be downloaded from
http://liris.cnrs.fr/advene/download/
and I am also working on the following VLC-related projects
- snapshot functionality
- python module (with the same API as the corba module)
- SVG support (worked in 0.6, was put aside, but I need it now so I will
soon reintegrate it)

Thanks,
Olivier Aubert