[vlc-devel] accessing via svn

Matthew Romaine Matthew.Romaine at jp.sony.com
Mon May 17 10:33:17 CEST 2004

Hi,

If possible, I'd like to be able to checkout the latest code via svn as
it seems some of the issues I'm coming across with the packaged 0.7.1
code-base have been resolved.  My setup is such that I'm having to use
ssh:

svn co svn+ssh://svn.video....

(albeit tunneled over http using 'connect')

which then prompts me for a password.  Is access via account only?  I
can't tell if the password prompting is a function of tunneling through
ssh, or if access is being controlled...

fwiw, I don't plan on checking anything in the near future, although
since I'm working on OSX and in multichannel there may be such a point.

thanks,
matt