[vlc-devel] [ANN] VLC 0.7.2-test3
gbazin at altern.org
Tue May 18 00:37:37 CEST 2004
We decided to do a quick test3 release to make sure everything is working as
it should before doing the final release. VLC 0.7.2 should be released in a
couple of days if everything goes on as planned.
You will find this test release here:
The win32 binary has already been uploaded and the MacOSX one should follow
And here is again the summary of new features and fixes:
* New wxWindows interface look and support for hotkeys.
* Support for embedding the video in the interface.
* Better handling of meta info (title, author, description, etc...).
* Bookmarks support for easier seeking/access inside medias.
* Improved GOOM visualisation plugin.
* New VideoLAN manager for VOD streaming support.
* Faster than realtime stream output (limited by CPU) for the file output.
* The stream output uses the standard configuration system (more flexible).
* Improved DVB support on linux.
* Win32 DirectShow input improvements.
* New win32 installer.
See http://developers.videolan.org/vlc/NEWS for the extensive list.
Please, test heavily and report any problems you might have.
For the VideoLAN team,
This is the vlc-devel mailing-list, see http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
To unsubscribe, please read http://developers.videolan.org/lists.html
If you are in trouble, please contact <postmaster at videolan.org>
More information about the vlc-devel