[vlc-devel] Re: [streaming] Re: stream infos on clients

Pierre-Hugues PERET pype at gameflux.com
Sun Nov 21 10:13:10 CET 2004

I'm going further with what i want to have ...
So here is the situation :
- the asf options : name, author etc ... are working good and are
accessible in the playlist.
- i'm using the skins2 interface without the playlist
- i want the name option of the asf accessible via the Text variables of
the skins2 skin.

- in the code, there are 2 options relative to the name of the "stream" $N
and $F, but each are printing the url of the stream server accessed by
p_sys->p_playlist->p_input->input.p_item->psz-uri , and what i want here is
p_sys->p_playlist->pp_item[i]->psz-name , i is the current played item id
.But changing to this doesn't work beacaus eit seems that the name is
updated after the call of the function that display the name of the stream
in the skins2 skin.

How can i do to get thi ssolution working, or is there any other solution ?

thanks