[vlc-devel] Re: Problems with streaming

oscar perez oscarfernando.perez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 10:45:39 CEST 2004

Hei!
The source is TS over RTP but when i run VLC with -vvvv shows that:
detected TS over raw UDP.
Is it right?
And besides, when I tried to demux the stream, it tries with 25
candidates and no one matches...
I have installed all the libraries that I guess that r the
responsibles of that... live and libdvbpsi.
I m wondering which is the proper library for decoding MPEG2 streams
coz I have downloaded VLC from PLF and they configured VLC without
libdvbpsi suport and it decodes. When i ran VLC of PLF, the demux
matches with PS demuxer, but the image is not good at all, just shows
the stream.
Any idea, please?
Thanks in advance!
Oscar