[vlc-devel] Localizations and freeze

=?unknown-8bit?Q?Cl=E9ment?= Stenac zorglub at via.ecp.fr
Sat Oct 2 14:14:17 CEST 2004

Dear friends,

Hopefully, vlc 0.8.0-test2 will be the last test release before 0.8.0,
and if all goes as expected, we could release vlc 0.8.0 in 10-15 days.

So, developers are asked not to commit anything else than bugfixes to
the SVN, and to change strings only if really needed.

For our beloved translators, the new translation files to update can be
found here :
http://www.videolan.org/pub/videolan/devtools/vlc-po-files.tar.gz
(instructions on how to update the po files are in the included README
file).

More information on localization can be found at:
http://developers.videolan.org/i18n/vlc.html

Stats on the current state of translations can be found here :
http://developers.videolan.org/i18n/vlcstat.html

Thanks,

--
Zorglub