[vlc-devel] VideoLAN sample streams

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Sun Oct 3 04:54:19 CEST 2004

I have worked my way through all our samples etc.

ftp://streams.videolan.org/streams-videolan

Everything in the reference dir should be currently playable by VLC
(this should be checked before every release).
If you run into a sample that doesn't work for you, than report, incl
description. A videolan admin can then re-categorize the sample.

Please keep adding samples of material.
Do you have unsupported codecs or fileformats? upload them to the
ftp://streams.videolan.org/incoming dir accompanied with a very
descriptive name or a small txt file (with the same name as the file).
This also goes for subtitle, wrapper and referrer files.

Specifications and other documents that can be useful are welcome as
well as long as it's not super illegal to distribute :)

For admins. I advise to use Midnight Commander (mc) for moving files
around on the server.

DJ

---
Universiteit Twente