[vlc-devel] Patch enabling "no windows decoration"

Marius Kjeldahl marius at kjeldahl.net
Wed Oct 20 19:36:29 CEST 2004

I've written a patch that enable a "--nodeco" option for vlc running on
Windows. The patch has been tested on Windows XP and works fine using the
directx driver. I have also patched the glwin32 driver so it should work, but
since I am missing a GL driver for my video card, I have not been able to
test it for glwin32. I have not implemented similar functionality for X or OS
X, but it should be fairly easy to do (I'll probably do it later if nobody
beats me to it, at least for X).

The patch has been generated against revision 9022 (the current trunk at the
time I wrote this).

If the "--nodeco" option is not used, the patch should not affect the rest of
the operation of vlc.

If people here thinks it makes sense, feel free to include it into the
repository.

The patch was generated running "svn diff" from the root of the source
directory (i.e. file names are modules/video_output/directx/directx.c).

Regards,

Marius Kjeldahl