[vlc-devel] Re: main warning: trying to send non-dated packet to stream output!

Mark Moriarty mfmbusiness at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 26 01:28:58 CEST 2004

Oops, sorry about that :)
Work machine:  3 GHz P4, 1 GB RAM, Win2K SP4 + latest updates

VLC 0.8Test2 +, built 10/25/04 (the morning compile I do before going to
work).  It's got revisions up through Gibalou's http adjustment today for
Shoutcast.

The VLC that did write to file, though it didn't handle transcoding video
bitrate definition was a morning compile around 18 October, latest SVN as of
that time. I could be off by a day or two on that one.  Gibalou did a
correction immediately after I reported it, that it wasn't handling bitrate
properly.  I'm pretty sure I checked his correction, that it did work, so
the loss-of-streaming-to-file-when-the-source-is-a-stream has occurred in
only the last 4 or 5 days of changes.