[vlc-devel] Slackware pre-compiled tgz's for VideoLAN.

je spe pterodon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 22:03:46 CET 2004

Hello,

     I spent 1-2 hours compiling from source for my i686 Slack 10
machine.  Seeing as it took so long and there isnt any packs for
Slack, I decided to make a few pre-compiled i686 tgz's for Slackware
users only. This saves a lot of time.

I have tested these packs on a few i686 machines, and so far everything's great.

I was wondering if there was a place I could post a link or torrent to
these tgz's (they are archived).  Also I would be happy to make tgz's
for any x86.  Please lmk something and thank you!