[vlc-devel] PTZ control module patch

Daniel M. Lambea dmlambea at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 11:48:52 CEST 2004

  Hi,

  After some delay due to my work, I finally have the first patch that
allows Axis cameras' PTZ to be remotely controlled. Code also contains
an excellent contribution from Torsten Spindler, to allow HTTP basic
authorization for password-protected cameras.

  Patched files are:

      /modules/control/Modules.am
      /modules/control/ptzaxis.c              (new file)
      /src/interface/interface.c                 (add PTZ interface to the GUI)
      /configure.ac

  And the patch file was performed against daily snapshot file
vlc-snapshot-20040909.tar.gz (from yesterday) since I am behind a
firewall and cannot access the SVN repository directly. For the same
reason I cannot put the file onto a webserver for download.
Fortunately it's a very small file.

  Regards,
    Daniel M. Lambea