[vlc-devel] Using libavformat

eross+vlc-devel at disc.ucn.cl eross+vlc-devel at disc.ucn.cl
Wed Sep 29 22:20:01 CEST 2004

Hello..

I'm very new to this project, I just downloaded and compiled it yesterday.
Currently I've made modifications in the ffmpeg library to use some
special protocol to get video from some network cameras, and I'd like to
know if there's some way to tell VLC to use the libavformat library to get
the data.

Currently I compiled it using my modified ffmpeg (in f/) with:
./configure --with-ffmpeg-tree=./f/ --disable-dvd --disable-mad
--disable-libmpeg2

But i cant figure out if what I want is possible.

Thanks in advance
Eric
--
#79989 counter.li.org