[vlc-devel] Bug?

Guillermo Dalla Vecchia gdv at adinet.com.uy
Sun Apr 10 16:54:57 CEST 2005

Hi!, I have problems transcoding audio (video works fine). When I try to transcode audio using any codec with any bitrate and with any number of channels, the program crashes.
The attached logs were created using vlc-0.8.2-svn-20050408 on Win XP sp1 (I tried other versions of vlc as well with same results), with two kinds of videos (mpg, and avi), and I tried to transcode the audio to mp3 and mpga.
I also tried with Mandrake Linux 10 with same results, it gave me the following error "Segmentation Fault (Core Dumped)".
Regards

Pd: the videos I used for the  logs were a musical video, and Michael_Moore_about_filesharing.avi, but I had this problem with every video I tried to transcode.