[vlc-devel] Re: SUSE Linux

Benjamin Pracht bigben+spam at videolan.org
Thu Apr 14 11:02:44 CEST 2005

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005, Dave Eriqat wrote :
>    I would be willing to work on a SUSE version of videolan. I use videolan
>    on my Windows machine and I have SUSE on four computers, so I have ample
>    opportunity to test it.

Hello,

first of all, thanks a lot for you offer. We would indeed be very
interested in a Suse spec file. The best way to start would certainly be
to have a look at the redhat spec file available in  VLC's source tree.
Another source could be the "unofficial" Suse spec file already lying
around.

If you have any sort of difficulty, this ML is the right place to ask.
Also consider coming to our IRC channel : #videolan on irc.freenode.net

Thanks again and good luck.

--
BigBen