[vlc-devel] ffmpeg as module

Cucaratxa cucaratxa at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 26 15:16:01 CEST 2005

Hello everybody:
I'm trying to make some modifications in libffmpeg to
use some external stuf. My question is wether a need
to recompile whole vlc or I can use any configure
option to make use of ffmpeg as a module. Thing is
that I run make on modules/codec/ffmpeg and it says
everything is up to date even after recompiling
ffmpeg.
Thanks

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the sholder of Orion. I watched sea beams glitter in the darkness at Tan Hauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die"
Roy, Blade Runner