[vlc-devel] firewire output

vaclav.koldus at avpark.cz vaclav.koldus at avpark.cz
Mon Aug 1 15:23:24 CEST 2005

I've got some further questions about access_out modules.

Sounds as good idea to use it for fw output, but:

1) How to use it? How can I make vlc use it? And how to do it to use
classic  video output and acces_out module additionaly? Please help.

2) If I'm right, acces_out module is the same way how streaming is done.
But  from my earlier attempts I suppose, that the stream output doesn't go
through video filter. I need to render some graphics (logo & more) and
then pass it out.