[vlc-devel] Re: [vaclav.koldus at avpark.cz] FB output

Benjamin Pracht bigben+spam at videolan.org
Mon Aug 1 19:59:20 CEST 2005

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005, System administration wrote :
>  The deleted attachment is at:
>     <http://www.videolan.org/~admin/20050801-videolan/fb.c>
>
> ----- Forwarded message from vaclav.koldus at avpark.cz -----
>
> From: vaclav.koldus at avpark.cz
> Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:14:18 +0200 (CEST)
> To: vlc-devel at videolan.org
> Subject: FB output
> 	RCVD_IN_ORBS autolearn=no version=3.0.3
>
> OK, don't know if some1 cares here, but I solved it.
>
> I made changes into actual fb.c that makes it work and gives the user the
> possibility to play the video in original size and even seeing the console
> (and using it). It can be set up through standart config (for details see
> fb.c).
>
> I have written it to be possible new version of fb.c in vlc release, but I
> don't know how to upload it. Can someone pls have a look and tell me if
> it's good as new version and how can I make it a part of VLC project ?

Well, thanks for this patch. Sending it to this mailing list is
defenitely the right way to have it included in trunk.

Just one little thing, in the case of future submits. Sending only the
differences against the current trunk make patches easiest to review and
commit. The "svn diff" command will produce such diff files.

--
Benjamin Pracht