[vlc-devel] Re: SVN WinCE compile woes - compiles ok, still no run

Gildas Bazin gbazin at videolan.org
Mon Aug 1 23:18:49 CEST 2005

On Monday 01 August 2005 19:54, James MacLean wrote:

> Hi Gildas,
>
> You are correct. I blew away and re-svn'd the trunk and it compiled fine
> :).
>
> Tried it as I always do once in a while against my Pocket PC 2002 Axim,
> and it still complains about missing pieces :(.

Yeah, that's expected since the problem comes from the compiler toolchain
and not the VLC source code itself.

You could try to get rid of --disable-plugins when configuring VLC. That
should reduce the size of the main executable so it might not trigger the
linker bug anymore (although I'm not too hopeful about this).

--
Gildas