[vlc-devel] translations

jundax at zuzi.lt jundax at zuzi.lt
Thu Aug 4 03:59:30 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am interested in Samogitian translations.
This language is not registered in ISO language standarts. This language
officially is Lithuanian sub-language. Anyway there aren't lithuanian special
charecters in samogitian. There are two writing rules: first - write with
Latvian special characters; second - do not use special characters.

I would like to translate in Samogitian language not using special characters
(using only english ANSII).So, there would be no problem.

Would it be posible?

Best regards,
Mindaugas

P.S. I'm not interested in Lithuanian translations (just in Samogitian).