[vlc-devel] PTS out of range dropping buffer - ERROR

Parivallal Gopal g_parivallal at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 08:17:05 CEST 2005

Hello,
When I tried with 2 VLC clients to play MPEG-2
transport stream , i am getting the error "PTS out of
range dropping buffer" & video is freezed in both
clients. But When see the log message from the
ethreal, it says there is no packet loss. All the UDP
packet status is "OK". Both VLC client messages shows
the above said error. If I stop one client, the other
client is working fine. So It is perfectly working for
single client. But when I try for multiple cilent, it
is not working. My configurations are as follows

Server
=======
OS - VxWorks
Target - BCM7320

Client
=======
VLC media player
OS - Windows 2000
RAM - 1GB

Your suggestions/solution are most welcome. Please
help me in this regard. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pari