[vlc-devel] Re: Download size

TwoTailedFox twotailedfox at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 00:21:16 CEST 2005

No problem. It might also be handy to include an NSIS download option
for the Win32 Source tarball (which would bring it up to the
Debian-Style way of offering Binary, and Source packages). And if
you're really feeling adventurous, include an option to Unzip the
Source to a Specified Directory ;)

On 8/13/05, Antoine Cellerier <dionoea at via.ecp.fr> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 12, 2005, TwoTailedFox wrote:
> > If my knowledge of NSIS is correct, it can be configured to download
> > files from selected options seperately from a web location. This can
> > possibly be used for the IE/Mozilla Plugins, and the Language Locales.
>
> I'll have a look :) (thanks for the info)
>
> --
> Antoine Cellerier
> dionoea
>
> --

"I had a handle on life, but then it broke"