[vlc-devel] ActiveX component, viewport sticking on top

Oivind oivindg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 23:53:18 CEST 2005

Hi,
I am trying to use the ActiveX component through Macromedia Director
to play a movie inside my director-program. It works nicely, but my
program does other things to, so I want to hide/close the Videolan
ActiveX component when I need to display somethine else. However,
after I call setVisible(FALSE), or even onClose() (I added onClose()
to the interface), the vlc viewport becomes a white box and continues
to stay on top of everything.

I wonder what modifications I might do to the code to be able to hide
it, or preferrably an easier solution.

Thanks,
Oivind