[vlc-devel] Re: ActiveX component, viewport sticking on top

Oivind oivindg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:03:26 CEST 2005

Thanks for getting back to me. The problem exist with today's
vlc-trunk. I will try what you suggest afterwards.

After testing some, I think the problem has to do with the directx
hardware video window not being destroyed properly.

I think the same problem can be reproduced as follows;
1. Open the test.html in internet explorer
2. Start playing a movie in it
3. Press stop.
4. Drag antoher window over the stopped video.

Oivind