[vlc-devel] Re: Regarding trac ticket #71

CUTMAN ~CW~ cutmancw at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 21 09:22:58 CEST 2005

as for the GUI selection..

there is no ticket on that, but 2 forum threads..

here's apotential solution(links for forum as well):
http://home.earthlink.net/~zcot/vlc/sout-dialog/

gibalou: shall I draw up a ticket?
can you answer the question as to whether it is much more coding to
implement a more thorough solution such as a scrolledWindow in one of the
sections, or on the whole dialog?

What should the solution be? some reformatting? or redesigning?

zcot