[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r12284 (courmisch)

Meihui Fan mhfan at hhcn.com
Sun Aug 21 16:45:56 CEST 2005

C.Y.M wrote:

>>>me too
>>>

>>Were you able to solve it? I havnt been able to build vlc since 08/18.
I can rebuild the VLC now.

When I build vlc with `fakeroot debian/rules binary', I meet the same
problem with you. But I found the `build-vlc' script works well. So I
review and modify the `debian/rules' file, just paste this action
`$(MAKE) src/misc/modules_builtin.h' before `$(MAKE) vlc' in the
`build-stamp' rule.

OR you may run the following commandline:
$ fakeroot debian/rules clean configure
$ make all

--
Best Regards,