[vlc-devel] Compiling latest SVN with Latest contrib package for Win32

James MacLean macleajb at ednet.ns.ca
Mon Aug 29 18:31:52 CEST 2005

Hi Folks,

Using the latest, newly maintainer processed :) contrib package for
win32 I am getting :

configure.ac: installing `autotools/install-sh'
configure.ac: installing `autotools/missing'
activex/Makefile.am: installing `autotools/compile'
activex/Makefile.am: installing `autotools/depcomp'
modules/access/Makefile.am:19: pic was already defined in condition
TRUE, which includes condition BUILD_MOZILLA and HAVE_WIN32 ...
configure.ac:4495: ... `pic' previously defined here
modules/access/Makefile.am:22: pic was already defined in condition
TRUE, which includes condition !BUILD_MOZILLA ...
modules/access/Makefile.am:19: ... `pic' previously defined here

Reverting back to my last package gets everything going again. Possibly
I just need to upgrade my CygWin32 but thought I would pass it along
encase others are dealing with it too.

JES