[vlc-devel] Re: does VLC support trick modes (FF,rewind) for VOD using RTSP ??

Glen Gray glen at lincor.com
Thu Dec 1 09:25:50 CET 2005

Hey Mrukant,

I'm not sure if anyone replied to you on this. Based on work Derk-Jan
and Dermot earlier in the year, I submitted patches to support FF/RW for
Kasenna VOD servers (using their version of RTSP).

If you look in the archives, you should be able to find them from around
the end of October to the start of november, I can't recall exactly when
I forwarded them to the list.

MRUKANT POPAT wrote:

> thank you in advance..
>
> regards,
> MRUKANT

Kind regards,
--

Glen Gray <glen at lincor.com>              Digital Depot, Thomas Street
Senior Software Engineer                            Dublin 8, Ireland