[vlc-devel] vlc wxwidgets: possible fixes

charlie ledogar charlie10 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 06:23:44 CET 2005

Hi,
I experienced build failure on a vanilla suse system
compiling against wxwidgets 2.4.2 (and the newer 2.6 also)

I made a few tweaks, and the compile succeeds.
haven't tested the code.
It appears this area of the code is in active development so I'm not
sure whether these tweaks are relevant to post, but maybe.

following are diffs of the changes (sorry not patch syntax)

modules/gui/wxwidgets/interface.cpp
657c657
<     SetSizeHints( ms );
---
>     SetSizeHints( ms.x, ms.y );

modules/gui/wxwidgets/dialogs/streamout.hpp
27a28
> #include <wx/spinctrl.h>

modules/gui/wxwidgets/dialogs/preferences_widgets.h
24a25
> #include <wx/spinctrl.h>

modules/gui/wxwidgets/dialogs/subtitles.hpp
28c28
> #include <wx/spinctrl.h>

Please reply directly to charlie10 at gmail.com with any questions as I'm
not subscribed to the vlc devel list