[vlc-devel] Re: vlc: svn commit r13637 (md)

Marian Durkovic md at bts.sk
Fri Dec 9 12:08:51 CET 2005

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 11:12:17AM +0100, Antoine Cellerier wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 09, 2005, Subversion daemon wrote:
> >    M /branches/0.8.4a/modules/services_discovery/sap.c
> > backport [13632]
>
> This is supposed to be a "really annoying bug commits only" branch.

Well, one of our departments started to use SSM last week and we suddenly
found out there's no other way to use such stream in VLC than by manually
typing the whole MRL in the form rtp://147.175.x.x@232.y.y.y

I've kept the commit to absolute minimum, but if you still feel it might break
something feel free to revert it.

	With kind regards,

		M.